Director of PR & Marketing
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Essential and optional requirements
• Previous experience in similar position
• University/College degree in a related discipline required
• Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English
• Confident and dynamic personality
• Be forward thinking with new media tools, especially with the digital / social media
• Excellent organizational and time management skills Being French or Arabic speaker will be an advantage
• Be involved in the development, implementation, management and success of PR strategies in the Hotels Marketing Plan.
• Ensure communication between all departments is efficient and effective to increase product/brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
• Proactively promote Rooms, F&B including Banqueting/Conferences, or Spa and Recreational Facilities, and any other current or forthcoming activities which lead to potential sources of business.
• Review daily, weekly or periodical press publications for either positive or negative articles written about the Hotel or the Company and take all necessary forms of action to develop a positive response. All responses to press queries to be accurate and prompt.
• Oversee the hotel collateral development to ensure feasibility, practicality, and alignment with the visual/brand standards.
• Oversee hotel websites & 3rd party websites to ensure they are aligned with the brand standards and update regularly to include all new relevant content.
MGallery: STAGE WITH TALENT
Our commitment is to give all MGallery employees the opportunity to live the passionate experience of becoming talented and considered Actors and Directors. In this way, each and everyone can gain fulfillment, benefit from other hotels best practices and become a talented professional in a franchised and managed high-end hotel network.
To give employees the passionate experience of becoming talented & considered Actors and Directors through which they gain fulfilment as well as learning an high end trade in a hotel network composed above all of franchised and managed hotels.