Executive Housekeeper - London, England
We are looking for a talented and passionate Executive Housekeeper to join a well established and successful team at the outstanding 5-Star Deluxe Brown’s Hotel, the London flagship of Rocco Forte Hotels.
Set in the heart of Mayfair, the exceptional Brown’s Hotel is one of London’s most historic and exclusive hotels; and London’s first. Composed of 11 Georgian townhouses, all 117 bedrooms, including 29 luxurious suites, have been individually designed by Director of Design, Olga Polizzi with the sophistication and elegance that has become legendary at Brown’s.
Brown’s Hotel, is the London flagship property of Rocco Forte Hotels, comprising 10 individually distinct luxury hotels in culturally rewarding city locations, and two outstanding new resorts.
About the Role
As Executive Housekeeper you will be a professional within the management team at Rocco Forte Brown’s Hotel and will be responsible for the flawless running of our housekeeping department by developing the team and ensuring they provide exceptional standards of service.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding team renowned for their approach to training, career development and progression and join the internationally renowned Rocco Forte Hotels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, will be a highly motivated and responsible individual who takes pride in their work.
You will be an excellent and confident communicator with exceptional people skills and the ability to develop your team to deliver an outstanding product and guest service. You will be passionate about your team and have previous experience of training or leading within a similar role in a quality hotel environment.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Previous housekeeping management experience in a similar role in a 5 star market
- Superior management skills
- Outstanding customer care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- 25 days holiday per year (excluding Bank & Public Holidays)
- Special colleague room rate across our 10 luxury hotels
- Discounts on our destination Restaurants & Bars
- Discounts on our Spa Treatments & Products
- Public Transport Season ticket loan
- Laundry of uniform
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- Discounted gym membership
- Meals whilst on duty
- Childcare voucher scheme
All applicants who are offered employment will need to provide satisfactory references before their appointment is confirmed.