7 days left
- Job Level
A Lifeguard with Hilton Al Ain is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lifeguard would also be required to fulfil regular cleaning duties. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
- Ensure guests are greeted and assistance provided when needed.
What are we looking for?
A Lifeguard serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pool lifeguard qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualification
- High standards of cleanliness
- Previous experience in a similar environment
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
Yes. This position requires a Criminal Records Bureau Check. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry