MASSAGE THERAPIST (Female Only) - HEALTHCLUB - Holiday Inn Kuwait - Salmiya
Full job details
Job Summary - Under the guidance and direction of the Health Club Manager, within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group Brand and local policies and procedures, attends to all guests needs within Health Club facilities such as the Spa and Massage related and oversees services to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction. Plays the leading role in promoting the desired work culture around “Our Winning Ways”.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Confidently perform Health Club treatments as required.
· Promote enthusiastically all classes, activities, treatments & services that are offered in the Recreation department.
· Prepare massage room for the guest, ensuring cleanliness and safety.
· Co-ordinate with reception colleagues regarding bookings and availability.
· Be aware of all Recreation department safety procedures, rules and regulations and are strictly observed by all Guests & Members.
· Be fully aware & conversant of all Recreation department rules & Regulations.
· Must have good knowledge on the operation and maintenance of all Health Club equipment and facilities.
· To regularly check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities.
· To address any inquiries with knowledge, accuracy and confidence that may be asked by Guests & Members.
· To be able to conduct Club “showroom” and successfully sell the Club facilities and services to all prospective Guests & Members.
· Encourage Health Club product sales.
· Be very aware of environment hygiene standards as well as maintain the highest standard in personal hygiene.
· Be product aware and understand the holistic benefits of all treatments offered
· Create a warm welcoming & friendly atmosphere.
· Show flexibility.
· To assume other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- A graduate of Physical Therapy or related course or equivalent experience
- Must have attended and completed trainings and seminars
- Energetic, a team player and self motivated
- Female only
- Conversant in English &Arabic is an added advantage
- Experience in Manicure and Facial is an added advantage
- Competitive Salary & Benefits