Waiter / Waitress (Arabic Speaker)
Are you a talented Waiter / Waitress? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standard.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment.
- Must be a strong team player with departmental cooperation.
- Works as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty shifts and delegates tasks to subordinates; i.e. basic cleaning work, polishing equipment, table setting, collects materials / goods from other departments, etc.
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours.
- Makes himself / herself familiar with all menus, promotions, and other relevant issues concerning the outlet (product knowledge).
- Ensures proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming whilst on duty for self and reporting associates
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental SOP’s i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc.
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess.
- Maintains a professional / friendly, yet discreet relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being.
- Reports cleanliness and maintenance issues directly to concerned departments and follow up on regular basis.
- Handles guest complaints or refers to the immediate Supervisor.
- Contributes to meet / maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet and understands to control the operational expenses.