Captain Waiter / Waitress (European)
2 days left
- Job Level
- Perform all necessary tasks to service F&B according to the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (SOPP). Implement new updates and make amendments to the SOPP when needed.
- Support and assist the Managers in their duties and responsibilities.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Oversee waiters during service and offer assistance when necessary.
- Ensure sanitation and safety standards for guests and employees, and all equipment are in working order.
- Visually inspect and take corrective action to ensure that facilities look appealing and attractive to guests.
- Participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Train, supervise, develop, discipline, counsel, and evaluate line employees according to company’s policies and procedures.
- Check back with the guests during their meal, any comments should be forwarded to the manager and chef.
- Ensure that supplies are ordered for the service areas and service operation. This includes the arrangement of the inventory for special events and makes supplies readily available to team.
- Work towards the timely set up of the service areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the working hours.
- Assist with monitoring and reordering any stores items, minimizing where possible to avoid over expenditure.
- Be attentive, not only to the guests needs, but to the work colleagues around.
- Communicate and work collectively as a team with all the departments within the business.
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Maintain staff efficiency and morale in the restaurant at the highest level.
- Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Keep work area clean and organised.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.