Human Resources - Colleague Outlet Attendant
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Food & Beverage professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.
As a Colleague Outlet Attendant you are responsible to ensure and maintain a proper and hygienic Cafeteria for all associates and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive work assignment and supplies and check all tables and back of house areas
• Wash sink, ban marry, tiles, kitchen equipment, furniture and floor in the Cafeteria and replenish supplies
• Clean and keep the buffet area and service areas neat and tidy at all times
• Report any maintenance work required immediately
• Report damaged or missing items immediately
• Turn in all ‘Lost and Found’ articles to the Housekeeping Department before leaving off duty
• Greet colleagues in courteous and polite manner at all times
• Clean all service areas and ensure no loss or breakage while cleaning
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have ideally a high school qualification with previous experience in a related discipline. You must have a good command of English and other language skills are of an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be helpful, courteous and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to perform with high standards of social skills, enabling you to interact and deal with other colleagues effectively. You portray a fair, friendly style and be easily approachable for associates, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job