The Bartender is responsible for engaging with guests and fulfilling day-to-day operational needs as defined by his supervisor. He/she also maintains the appropriate levels of beverage stocks by monitoring purchases and sales, ensuring professional, efficient and accurate service of all types of beverage following the recipes in standards, in order to completely satisfy our guests during their meal experience.
- Proven working experience as a bartender; experience in a luxury resort operation preferred
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- In depth knowledge in wines, spirits, aperitifs
- Good interpersonal and selling skills
- Good communication skills in English; Arabic speaking an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in Micros POS and MS office system