Front Office Manager
- Job Level
Applicants with previous Resort/Island experience will be on priority
- Ensure Guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout their stay in the Hotel, respond to Guest needs and resolve any issues that may arise resulting in highest possible Guest satisfaction.
- Plan and implement the application of availability controls to those market segments, which will maximize Hotel rooms, Food & Beverage and other revenues.
- Maintain a high performance standard among Guest contact Hosts to ensure they are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous at all times.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to turn rooms around with a minimum of lost time and to allocate arriving Guest appropriately.
- Participate in decisions involving occupancy goals, marketing strategies and development of rates.
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue.
- Update the Management about the results of trends or Guest impressions and problems in the Hotel affecting Guest satisfaction or the operation.
- Ensure all Hosts are fully conversant with Hotel’s facilities, services and room configuration
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and Hosts’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.