Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara, is located 6 Nautical Miles at sea from downtown Doha and 20 minutes by boat from Doha International Airport on an exclusive 13 hectare island that boasts its own marina and reefs. Guests will enjoy a choice of 141 rooms, suites, pool villas and over water villas, as well as four swimming pools, four unique dining options, an Anantara spa and fitness centre, water sports, a nine hole putting golf course, cinema, children’s club, activities’ pool and dedicated family beach. This will be a unique property, focused on wellness, unmatched in the Middle East.
We are looking for our Spa Therapist
Requirements for the role:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in similar role in a 4 or 5* property
- Must have good knowledge required for the job
- Certification as qualified therapist in CIBTEC qualifications
- Can work in a Multi-cultural team
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- To create the first positive impression to the guest
- To contribute to the high level of services in accordance with the company’s standard
- To perform quality facial, massage therapies and body treatments as per standard
- To ensure that all equipment associated with service function at all time
- To be able to answer all questions related to services and identify the benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests.
- Product Retailing is a must
- To assist with demonstrations and events as required
- To participate in a new training and refreshing program as required
- To build a repeat clientele for our guests to return
- To assist the team in reaching monthly targets and individual targets
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online by attaching your CV (recent photograph mandatory) and a cover letter.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anantara.com/doha/