We are looking for an accountable cashier to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- Handle cash transactions with customers.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem stamps and coupons.
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Bag, box or wrap packages.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.).
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
- Sales skills.
- High school degree.
Other Duties as Assigned
- While the above mentioned is a detailed description of the outputs required for a Cashier, it is not intended to be exhaustive. Other requirements may be assigned as change in the environment dictates.