Kids Club Supervisor, Maldives
7 days left
- Job Level
Our client is a leading resort in the Maldives and part of a local group with a collection of successful resorts in the Maldives. They are seeking an experienced Kids Club Supervisor with proven childcare experience to join their team
* Daily supervision of several children between the ages of 3 and 12
* Planning activities and events
* Working as part of a team to ensure all the children are entertained and cared for
* Being imaginative and artistic in creating new activities
* Ensuring that the team have the training they require for their roles
* Allocating duties and ensuring adequate staff cover
* Ensuring all health & safety practices are adhered to
* Female and with 4 – 5 years of child care experience – some hotel/resort Kids Club experience would be preferred.
* Should have completed a Certification in handling kids (Pedagogy course) and first aid course.
* Must be an Animator
* Should be able to handle a group of kids between the ages of 3 - 12 years.
* German-speaking an advantage and should be fluent in English
* Additional languages would be an added benefit.
* Should be good looking, presentable, well groomed person.
* Must be able to play with the children.
* Should be able to handle a team of 3-4 staff.
* Highly competitive salary of US$1,200 per month
* Service Charge of on average US$350 - 400 per month
* Sharing accommodation
* Economy air ticket from the point of hire and home again after 12 months
* Meals provided on and off duty
* Uniform and personal laundry
* An R&R ticket allowance after 6 months of service
To apply, please send a Word (not Adobe) format CV, including a smart head and shoulders photo to Stephen Thorley – Stephen@globalsearchint.com