Hotel Nurse - DHA Certified
Full job details
Welcome to our vibrant new world
Media One Hotel is a refreshing dose of different. Whether it’s work or play, the hotel is buzzing with ultra trendy food & beverage outlets, state-of-the-art conference facilities and sleek and stylish rooms. A world away from being ordinary
Are you creative, fun loving, cool to work with, quick on your feet, have a great sense of humor, love music, night life and trendy new concepts?
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse/ HR Coordinator to join our team
* To provide an efficient & caring service for the welfare and health of all management, staff & guests.
* To ensure that all medical guidelines & procedures laid down b the U.A.E. Ministry of Health and the Dubai Municipality are followed.
* To positively contribute to the smooth operation of the department and to ensure that good relations are kept with the UAE Health Authorities and the Dubai Municipality requirement.
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of health and safety issues
* Assist in establishing policy and processes for accident compensation and staff rehabilitation
* Handle all communication concerning occupational health and safety and inform the HR Manager of the day to day issues
* Ensure input into the orientation and induction of new staff including training in techniques of safe manual handling and identification and prompt reporting of health and safety risks
* Monitor staff adherence to workplace health and safety procedures
* Plan and co-ordinate activities which ensure the prevention and control of potential hazards
* Demonstrate sound knowledge of hazard identification, prevention and control
* Maintain accurate records of safety audits, analysing health and safety deficits in the environment and take necessary action to overcome problems and prevent and control risks
* Ensure procedures are in place within the establishment for the investigation and reporting of health and safety issues
* Ensure professional specific activities are carried out in accordance with relevant authority
* Actively participate in training and development programs and maximise opportunities for self development
* Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety
* Responsible of the special attention guest during during emergency and evacuation procedures
* Ensure all security incidents and accidents are always logged in a timely manner and communicated to the head of department
* Assist in all the task as referred to in the HR Coordinator Job Description
The right candidate should have the following:-
* Currently in a similar role within the hospitality industry
* Ability to work as HR Assistant
* Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced environment
* Background in training and development of front line employees
* Passionate about customer service
* Excellent in Excel and Powerpoint
* Good Communication Skills
If you think you fit the bill, please send your latest CV and photo. Thank you.