Director of Sales and Marketing- London Based
2 days left
- Job Level
Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
The position will be based in London and will include travel assignments. The ideal candidate should be between 25 - 45 years old and should have at least 3-5 years experience with the leisure segment. Proven track records will be a definite advantage. Familiarity with Maldives destination and island life style is preferable, but not essential requirement. Candidates who has experience in 5* branded hotels will be an advantage. Fluent in English and strong communication skills are a must. The position requires an energetic, self motivated and results-oriented candidate, looking for development and growth on the international travel trade market. Along with other responsibilities the primary focus will be directed to sales strategy and development of new markets. Contracting of new potential accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts will be another essential part in the scope of responsibilities.
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.
If your qualification matched the criteria above, we look forward receiving your application on email@example.com
Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate