Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
We will strive to create and maintain a community of winning talent which feels valued and lives the connection to the brand in whatever we do. We will provide the freedom and support where individuals can demonstrate their skills and abilities; grow and reach their potential in a performance reward driven environment. We will embrace diversity and inclusion and will act honest and ethical in everything we do.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you will be responsable to clean different areas of the hotel and delivering high standards.
- Responsible for cleaning of the rooms in the cleaning of public areas or in the laundry according to company standards and guarantee highest quality;
- Need to work as Team player;
- Keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained;
- Have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and tools under use;
- Carry out special jobs, projects, tasks according to the needs of the hotel.
- Report damage or missing items to the supervisors;
- Report and deliver any lost and found property in the rooms, public areas or back of the house to the supervisor;
- Attend special guest request in a courteously and promptly way;
- Be ready to give a personalized experience to our guest;
- Attend daily buzz meetings, and participate in a proactive way.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
He or she:
- Has hotel experience;
- Ability to work as a Team;
- Totally embraces the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests;
- Identifies yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
- Strives to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers;
- Is detail oriented;
- Thrives on pride of work and its product;
- Plays as a team to achieve common goals;
- Has immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Has a strong ability to learn skills, retain and demonstrate learning;
- Upholds ethical business practices.