4 days left
- Job Level
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the maintenance of all electronics-related equipment and including its associated auxiliaries are carried out in accordance with the Standard Engineering practice.
- Banqueting hall audio –video equipments maintenance and service and ready to use all times.
- Hotel Guest Rooms TV channels and transmission systems is up-to-date and in operation all the time
- Arranged the systems well in advance before the functions and collect and placed them back in the stores in good working conditions.
- Ensures that the work specified on the work order within his trade is carried out quickly, accurately, skillfully, economically, efficiently and completely
- Ensures that electrical rooms, electrical panels audio – video control rooms are kept clean and orderly.
- Makes sure that all works done or services on each and every electrical panel and control board are properly recorded on his logbook and on the equipment record card.
- Assists in all IT related issues.
- Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software.
- Assists his fellow workers on other trades, not related to his own work, when necessary.
- Immediately notifies the Shift Engineer on duty on any unusual occurrences on any of the electrical lines, panels or controls, equipments.
- Makes sure that all standard Procedure of maintenance are adhered to.
- Responds to emergency calls and leads the emergency brigade in containing the situation.
- Ensures timely reporting of malfunction or maintenance deficiencies to appropriate area.
- Participates actively in company-initiated associate activities.
- Adheres to the specified hygiene and personal appearance standards of the hotel and his area.
- Adheres to the set procedures for attendance and timekeeping.
- Adheres to the provisions outlined in the Employee Handbook, Disciplinary Code and Rules and Regulations.
- Participates in activities concerning the protection of the environment.
- Implements the identified Best Practices in the work area.
- Practices the guiding principles in day to day interaction.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following :
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and guest contact skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Experience in similar position for at least 2years.
- Certified in Electronics Technician
- Basic knowledge of IT is an advantage..
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.