DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize revenue potential through management of room inventory, pricing and upselling.
- Assist in the coordination of revenue management strategies between Sales and the Front Desk.
- Carry out the room reservations function of the Hotel for individual and group bookings as per established revenue management strategies.
- Handle displacement calculations for groups.
- Answer telephone queries related to room reservations.
- Record reservations according to established standards and procedures.
- Ascertain information about guests in the reservation process that will help the Hotel provide a better service throughout their stay.
- Maintain and manage guest history.
- Ensure guests are aware of cancellation policies.
- Provide guests with confirmation numbers and letters.
- Liaise with appropriate departments regarding specific guest requests as required.
- Handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow department’s procedures and service standards.
- Ensure reservation agents have the necessary knowledge in hotel services, Sales techniques and PMS.
- Minimum 2 years Reservation Manager or Assistant Reservation Manager in an International 4/5 star hotel chain.
- GCC experience is a must.
- Fluent in English. Arabic speaker is a plus.
- Revenue driven and able to take decision on his/her own.
- Knowledgeable in handling Channel management system, Rate loading in various channels and pricing.
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking. High attention to details.
- Dynamic, proactive and can work under pressure.
- Excellent guest relation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management.