Guest Service Supervisor
Perched 2,000 meters above sea level, Alila Jabal Akhdar overlooks a dramatic gorge, surrounded by awe-inspiring views of the Al Hajar Mountains. This resort is the perfect base for exploring the region’s magnificent landscape of rugged, untouched beauty while experiencing the height of sumptuous comfort. The resort’s 86 beautifully appointed suites and villas, ranging in size from 52 to 361 sqm, are located within the main hotel building or arranged in individual clusters of four to six suites, generously spaced out around the cliff top to maximize privacy.
We are currently looking for dynamic and self-motivated Front Office professionals who takes pride in delivering outstanding personalized guest service. As a Guest Service Supervisor, your main responsibility is to warmly welcome guests to the hotel and assist them with any queries during their stay. You provide supervision to the Guest Service team in all aspects of the department and ensure that service standards are adhered to at all times. As a key member of the Front Office team, you always seek to anticipate guest’s needs to help ensure that their stay is a memorable one.
The successful candidate must possess;
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Supervisory role, preferably in a 4 or 5 star property
- Certificate or Degree in Hotel Management
- Must be proficient in hotel management software and platforms.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language (s) used in the workplace. Good English language skills and should be able to communicate in English and Arabic, having additional European language (French/German/Spanish) will be an advantage
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works well within a team
- Outgoing personality and willing to work flexible hours/shifts.
Alila Jabal Akhdar strongly supports the Omanisation initiatives of the Ministry of Manpower. Preference is given to suitably qualified Omani Nationals who may wish to apply.