Senior Sales Manager
3 days left
- Job Level
- Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet set target. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is done in timely manner.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa and other Sofitel Luxury Hotels worldwide and follow the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure that all accounts are properly updated in Opera and that the system is utilized to its full capacity. Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. Understand and be in a position to action any group and event enquiry and ensure accurate hand over for follow up to Inspired Meeting team.
- To actively support both: the Sales Executive and Sales Co-coordinator to assist them to carry out their roles effectively (i.e. by ensuring there are enough sales kits available for the week)
- To ensure that the morning briefing takes place at 8.00 am daily and is attended by Sales Executive and Sales Coordinator as well as Inspired Meeting team members.
- Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service. Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
- Ensure property rates sheets are accurate at all times. Communicate any obstacles to completing action plans to ADOS/DOSM.
- To arrange and manage familiarization / educational trips in line with business needs.
- Participate in Duty Management Shifts as required.
- Proactively respond to any Group/banqueting requests, checking space/rates in Delphi and communicating to Inspired Meeting Manager for further follow up.
- Entertain clients and potential clients in hotel outlets to showcase our property and special “Savoir Faire”.