1 day left
- Job Level
- To develop conceptual presentations and suggestions, graphic artwork, layout for
collateral, advertisements and brochures, menu presentations and other graphic
artwork following Sofitel Luxury Hotels Graphic Standards so as to ensure effective
communication with customers and employees.
To act as webmaster Web-master for webpage management and Internet related
exposure and advertising.
- To produce Advertisements, Posters, Collateral, brochures, and other projects
as per the hotel’s requirements
- To produce a minimum of two lay out and design proposals for any newly
produced project, to be approved by the Marketing Manager &
and General Manager.
- To have a good understanding of Graphic Standards, Trends and activities by
competitors and ensure that the hotel is seen as a leader in stylish and creative
graphics and collateral.
- To create new improved looks and layouts for newsletters, flyers etc.
- To produce and manage production schedules to meet project datelines.
- To project a warm, professional and welcome image.
- To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards
- To serve as the Webmaster for Webpage management and Internet related
exposure and advertising.
- Monitor hotel info in all assigned sites and make sure it is updated and correct.
- To maintain the hotel presence in all possible e-channels according to sofitel
- To supervise and assist the Graphic artist with design and lay out coordination
and production of collateral, ads and graphics.
- Administration Duties
1. To ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system for slides, bromides, clip
art and finished artwork is maintained at all times.
2. To keep and to safeguard all contracts and financial documents.
1. To produce Graphic Artwork, Logos, Bromides and Finished Artwork… etc in
the most economical way and ensure hotel ownership of produced materials
so as to avoid minimize future expenses.
1. To carry out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of Finished Artwork,
bromides, Clip Art etc.
2. To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in
the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and
2. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all
3. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all
4. To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet
and all other departments.
5. To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel
trainings scheduled and other related activities.
6. To fully support the Departmental Training Function in the Department
7. To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the
Director of Marketing & Communications.
8. To respond to any changes in the Departmental function as dictated by the
9. To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self
10. To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
11. To ensure that the work place and surrounding area is kept clean and
organized at all times.