Senior Sales Manager - Leisure
3 days left
- Job Level
We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace Hotel- managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage hotel with a modern spirit. For our 5-star lifestyle hotel, we are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager - Leisure, reporting directly to the Director of Sales.
- Position Summary
* Responsible for generating revenues from new and existing business partners in the CIS and other European markets
+ Market Research
+ Prospecting of potential business partners
+ Client visits and site inspections
+ Trade shows and Sales Missions
+ Familiarization trips with business partners from Europe
+ Relationship management with business partners
+ Holistic Account Management
+ Competition Analysis
* To solicit sales with new and existing business partners in order to meet and exceed revenue goals through personal, verbal and written communication
* To generate and grow revenues by negotiating and closing sales, and handling contracts
* To develop and conduct persuasive sales presentations to prospective clients
* To prepare information for, meet with and entertain business partners as deemed appropriate by revenue potential
* To organize and execute familiarization trips
* To manage and attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings as per request and relevance
* To maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both verbally and in writing.
* To support the Director of Sales in managerial duties.
* To conduct training and provide best practices to Sales colleagues.
* Requires very good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
* Impeccable English, other languages like German / Russian would be of advantage
* Ability to implement and update the strategic Business Development plan
* Comprehension of hotel processes
* Previous experience in the dedicated market in the hospitality, luxury segment preferred
* Analytical skills and ability to set priorities, plan, organize, and execute
* Ability to coordinate with colleagues, departments and management team
* Command of MS Office and hotel PMS Opera
* Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management / Marketing / Business or related field
* Minimum of 2 years experience with similar position, luxury hotel experience is preferred
IS THIS YOU?
*Trustworthy, punctual, self-organized, humble
* Establishing rapport with clients
* Goal Orientated
*Eye for Details.
*Exceptional Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
*Passionate about Hospitality