Commercial Laundry General Manager – Bahrain
- Based in Bahrain
- Salary: Up to US$56,000 Net per year + Fully furnished apartment + Company maintained vehicle + 30 days leave per year + Annual economy flight home for self, spouse and up to two children below 21 years of age + Laundry allowance + Mobile phone + Medical cover for self , spouse and up to 2 children below 21 + Non contributory life cover (although children under 18 are welcome no schooling allowance is provided)
A professional Laundry expert is required as General Manager for a very busy Commercial Laundry in Bahrain. Servicing a diverse range of clients including Hotels, Restaurants, Fitness Centers, Apartments and Airlines, the facility processes over 20 tons of linen daily, is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and is expanding rapidly.
Overseeing a team of 100, the ideal candidate must possess the following attributes :
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar sized commercial Laundry operation
- Be highly knowledgeable concerning fabrics, chemicals, cleaning techniques, laundry equipment, etc.
- The General Manager is fully accountable for the business side of the laundry and therefore he/she must be financially astute and capable of compiling, reading and analysing P&L statements – and acting where necessary to ensure bottom line growth
- Must be comfortable dealing with existing clients and be an excellent communicator with fluent spoken and written English
- Be sales and marketing driven, developing the business and contracting new clients
- Be an outstanding leader, capable of managing, mentoring and training the team – it is essential that he/she has extensive experience in managing large multi-culturally diverse teams and must display exceptional people management skills
- Must be able to establish effective quality controls and monitoring systems to ensure that the already high standards are maintained throughout the facility
- Possess excellent planning and logistic skills
For more information, please contact Stuart Chase on firstname.lastname@example.org