Director of Sales & Events
Director of Sales & Events is directly responsible for both the sales and operations within the outlets.
- This position will have a direct report to the Asst. Managing Director Hospitality & Leisure.
- He/she is integral in linking all facets of the sales and execution phases of the event operations and then delivering these to guests.
- One should be creative and confident and be prepared to step outside of the confines of comfort.
- He/she should take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence.
- Being an entrepreneurial, thinking beyond the boundaries and leading by example are expected and not requested
- Be a strategist on how revenue streams can be developed
- Prepare monthly and quarterly outlook/forecast reports
- Create new revolutionary standards
- Keep ahead of industry trends (you should set the trends rather than follow)
- Liaise with the outlet managers and the Executive Chef to create new and varied solutions for event planning and execution
- Ensure deposits, contracts, and settlements are received as due
- Be aware of what of the premier external competitors in the market
- Ensure awareness and deliver the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction
- Ensure all independent restaurant destination and facilities are maintained an in an optimal working order
- Nurture and develop business and local relationships