Full job details
We are looking for an energetic and well spoken individual to support our Reservations team.
The incumbent of this position is responsible to materialize the maximum number of booking requests and reservations.
The job of Reservations Agent is executed satisfactorily when:
- Kempinski Reservation standards are implemented and complied to.
- All relevant data is entered and maintained in the systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Data is reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
- Achieve test calls LQA / IFH results above 85%.
- Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
- Equivalent of high school diploma
- Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
To fill the position, the following is required:
- Opera central systems knowledge
- Knowledge of either Fidelio V6 or Opera PMS is imperative
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- German, Arabic or Russian - required
Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Good Keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include MSWord, MS Excel and PMS, Opera
Please note that due to local laws, we cannot obtain visas for certain nationalities.