Meeting & Events Manager
7 days left
- Job Level
• Ensure that rooms/function spaces are set-up according the guest expectation and banquet event order. Conduct pre-function meetings with scheduled staff and review all information pertinent day by day functions. Inspect scheduled function areas/rooms, table set-ups, bar set-ups, buffet tables, receptions and coffee breaks for cleanliness, attractiveness, and proper layout.
• Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the banquet department to obtain maximum profit and guest satisfaction.
• Represents the management whenever dealing with guests and take appropriate actions to provide optimum service to our customers
• Responsible to maximize banquet & meeting room space occupancy and manage banquet space availability.
• Prepare sale offers for banqueting including (in coordination with AF&B, F&BM, Executive Chef): wedding, private function, cocktails, parties and any event which does require more than 10 rooms.
• Liaison with sales department to ensure that the client's requirements are satisfactorily met and if possible exceeded.
• Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the following: Sales, Costs, Quality and presentation of food and beverage products, Service standard, Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment, Quality of entertainment, Guest satisfaction, Marketing, Work safety environment, OSE.
• Increases sales through his/her innovative and creative approach and reliable advice
• Promotes the Outlet's special offers at all time
• Keeps a close track of what the competition is doing and gather market intelligence
• Gets involved in sales activities such as: blitz, sales calls, trade shows, etc.
IBIS AND ITS PEOPLE
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that's the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel's success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand's ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
English (Primary tongue) Arabic (Notions)