We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace Hotel- managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage resort with a modern spirit. For our 5-star hotel we are looking for energetic Housekeeping Attendant.
* To ensure standards are maintained with regards to room cleanliness & room set up.
* To clean the assigned number of rooms to the standard laid down by the hotel. This involves, but is not limited to making beds, cleaning bathrooms or replenishing guest amenities.
* To turndown occupied and expected rooms to the standard laid down by the hotel.
* To check for vacant rooms when on morning duty to ensure there are no rooms left on turndown status and touch up where necessary.
* To be responsible to keep pantry area/ service area on assigned floor/s clean, tidy and stocked at all times.
* To answer all guest request/ questions in a friendly and a caring manner, take appropriate action or if needed refer the matter to the relevant persons to handle.
* To verify the physical status of the rooms and update the Order Taker in case of a discrepancy.
* To attend training sessions or communication meetings as advised by the Supervisor.
* To report all DND rooms or locked doors to the Floor Supervisor to ensure safety and to maximize guest satisfaction.
* To collect filled Guest Questionnaires and handover to the Floor Supervisors.
* To inspect all occupied and non-occupied guest rooms, corridors and service areas as well as public areas of cleanliness and damages in his/ her assigned work section.
* To report damages as per SOP and follows them up in assigned section.
* To ensure full liaison with other team members of Housekeeping, Linen or Front Office.
* To ensure the cleaning of public areas is done by the SOP's laid down by the hotel.
* To be constantly be aware of the room status in order to obtain maximum vacant clean rooms for sale.
* To ensure all Housekeeping equipment is being kept clean and well maintained.
* To ensure all rules related to Laundry handling/ procedures are adhered.
* Flexible to work in any assigned shift.
* To attend all training sessions/ program’s that are provided by the management.
* To ensure that the standards and procedures are followed rigorously.
* To maintain an appropriate standard of conduct, dress, hygiene, and posture.
* Middle East experience ideally in U.A.E. preferably in a luxury resort
* Previously worked within an international hotel group in the luxury segment for Housekeeping.
*Good understanding of the local business.
IS THIS YOU?
* Trustworthy, punctual, humble, friendly, polite
* Eye for details.
* Passionate about hotel industry.
* Guest complain handling.
If your answers on the above were "Yes, Send us your application."