Holiday Inn Express franchise is operated by Ishraq Dubai LLC.
The ideal candidate will be currently a Room Attendant / HK Attendant in quality branded hotels. She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
- Report necessary maintenance to the supervisor.
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office.
- Check assigned floors, including storage areas, for required cleaning throughout the day.
- Clean, sweep, vacuum and mop the floor in guest rooms, public spaces, sorting area, storage closets and chute rooms.
- Attend to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pick up soiled linen, sort and empty linen bins throughout the day.
- Provide courteous, professional service and maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all departments.
- Support Senior HK Supervisor or HK Supervisor in the daily operation and work.
- Ensure a safe work environment for you and co-workers and uphold safety guidelines provided by the dept.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be in excellent physical condition and be able to lift heavy objects.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Physically fit (job includes pushing, pulling and lifting of trolleys and beds).
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience. Please also provide 2 referees (including email addresses).