Front Office - Team Leader - Guest Services - Omani National
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to the guests of our Centro branded properties.
As a Team Leader - Guest Services you are responsible to provide professional and multi skilled services to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Supervise all Guest Service employees ensuring that guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
- Check the system on reservations for next two weeks and inform the sales team to fulfill sales leads accordingly
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Ensure that every call is attended and greeted in a professional manner as per the Rotana Standard
- Verify all cashier closures of Guest Service Agents by the end of the shift for billing and attachment accuracy
- Supervise the activities of the Bellboys, ensuring that the guest luggage is carried from arrival point to room and from room to departure point on checkout
- Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS guest information.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate should be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You must work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results