Commis Cook (Hot, Cold & Pastry): Pre-Opening
2 days left
- Job Level
Located at the East Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, MGallery by Sofitel the Palm is envisioned as the first holistic health and wellness resort in the UAE. The seven-story property features 254 rooms and suites with sophisticated fixtures and first-rate amenities, of ultra-comfort and indulgence during the stay.
With its distinctive concept, we offers just not spa and beauty treatments, but various wellbeing and lifestyle packages, from proper diet & nutrition, fitness classes & health treatments, and would host certified nutritionist and wellness coach for the programs such weight loss, both for kids and adult. Fitness classes planned will include yoga, tai chi, pilates, and aerobics.
Healthy concept extends to our food and beverage offers too and will serve meals and drinks that are from fresh organic ingredients, complete with live cooking stations and a fresh juice bar and the dining options will range from low calorie and gluten-free foods, as well as vegan and vegetarian meals.
Furthermore, the hotel boasts easy access to various dining and shopping venues and to an array of attractions for families and adventure-seeking individuals. Some popular fun-filled and adrenaline-pumping activities in Palm Jumeirah include water skiing, wind surfing, wakeboarding, fishing and boat trips, and even sky diving.
Are you a skillful Commis Cook looking for a better career opportunity? Do you have a proven track record of culinary excellence in wellness dishes, hot /cold /pastry kitchen? Do you holds high standard in food preparation & presentation? If YES we are looking out for you!
Prime Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare and produce food as directed using modern methods, equipment, fresh food and convenience food commodities, including the production of fast foods and unusual dishes.
- Ensure that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
- Ensure that all food is served at a safe and appropriate temperature using probes where necessary and to record same.
- Ensure that all areas in the kitchen are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To assist in clearing, cleaning, washing within the kitchen, including in-depth cleaning, using any approved specialized products and methods laid down.
- To maintain legal hygiene and safety requirements for food and equipment with particular responsibilities as laid down
Excellent remuneration including accommodation, meals, transportation, medical insurance, paid vacations, travel benefits and relevant expat benefits in line with the Industrial standards and the governing Laws of the United Arab Emirates.
If you are passionate about being hospitality professional whose career aspiration is to grow within a challenging environment that is customer focused, creates cutting edge career opportunities and prides being associated with a highly motivated and talented multicultural employees, you have them all with us!