Revenue - E-Distribution Manager (Abu Dhabi)
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Revenue professional who pride them self on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an E-Distribution Manager you are responsible to support the electronic distribution strategy of the hotels in your respective area and maintain and develop revenue opportunities through direct electronic channels, by managing and overseeing usage of contracted electronic channel providers and the Fair Market Share of hotels on those channels. Furthermore your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that property information and images are up-to-date on hotel’s website, OTA’s and GDS screens in order to maintain accuracy of information available to prospective guests and bookers
• Conduct rate and content audits on contracted OTA’s, hotel brand website and GDS screens in terms of search criteria, rate sequencing, rate descriptions and images; monitor and report on rate and availability parity are being maintained and agreements set are being adhered to; communicate any discrepancies to the respective Channel Market Managers, Marketing Department and E-Distribution Manager at Rotana Corporate Office
• Consolidate monthly production of all consortia in order to identify top opportunities
• Assist and execute E-Marketing Campaigns to meet channel targets and drive revenues to your area hotel(s)
• Assist in new openings; create critical path for opening: oversee the set up of CRS, enrol new hotels with approved OTA’s, assist in RFP submissions, ensure proper content, rate description and availability of rate on all channels; initiate GDS campaigns; enrol new hotel with applicable Rotana mandatory reports such as Hotelligence 360, Rate VIEW, STR
• Assist in annual budget mix of channel for each hotel in his / her area
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience in a similar role for minimum two years within the Reservations / Revenue Department of a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literacy is a must.
The ideal candidate will proactively contribute to the development of hotel goals and will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations. You are self motivated with a pro-active approach, portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results