Finance - Cost Controller
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Cost Controller you are responsible to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
• Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
• Prepare daily flash report of food costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets
• Attend major banquet events with open bar, prepare P&L statement of major banqueting events and prepare banquet revenue breakdown summaries
• Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
• Verify and control complimentary bar order forms, Club Rotana Food & Beverage cost, fruit baskets in the rooms, etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, a sound knowledge of F&B cost controlling and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented, self motivated and with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and the ability to process information and merchandise through computer systems, coupled with the ability to work independently in a dynamic team, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results