Laundry - Laundry Attendant
Full job details
We are currently looking for dynamic and self motivated Laundry professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Laundry Attendant you are responsible to ensure that laundry service, required by our guest is met on time and with the highest possible standards, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that the policies and procedures of hotel and laundry department are followed
• Work with conciseness in order to give the best results and good quality of work
• Manage proper care of flat iron being used
• Feed food & beverage linen to the flat iron
• Fold bed sheets and towels as per hotel standards
• Responsible when assigned to perform any other duties by Superiors
• Be full conversant with fire and safety procedures and adhere to them.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training within the laundry operation and previous experience in a similar role in the hotel field. Good command of English and a positive, friendly attitude are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and a courteous individual with an outgoing and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job