Turn Down Attendant
"A passion for perfection"
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel AlMaqam description :
Swissotel AlMaqam is Swissotel's 2nd hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel AlMaqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel AlMaqam is part of a new urban development, including AlKhirat restaurant, Masharef lounge. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as;
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to follow proper payroll and key signing out procedures.
- The ability to understand the work sheet/turndown list.
- The ability to gather all equipment and supplies from their respective storage areas.
- The ability to provide turndown service to any guest room according to procedures.
- The ability to offer any assistance possible to guests.
- The ability to handle "Do Not Disturb", "Come Back" requests and special guest requests.
- The ability to maintain or report any equipment deficiencies.
- The ability to maintain the linen closet in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- The ability to complete late check-out rooms according to procedure, as well as occupied and/or make-up rooms.
- The ability to keep corridors clean, neat and free of litter in your assigned area.
- The ability to restock carts at the end of a shift with supplies for the next shift.
- The ability to notice and report any loss of damage of linen, furniture, fixtures or equipment.
- The ability to remove room service trays and dishes to the service area.
- The ability to assume possession of electronic hotel pass keys d uring a shift and keep them secure.
- The ability to observe uniform and dress standards on a daily basis.
- The ability to properly use all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety s ituation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to maintain and report equipment deficiencies.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer