"A passion for perfection"
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel AlMaqam description :
Swissotel AlMaqam is Swissotel's 2nd hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel AlMaqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel AlMaqam is part of a new urban development, including AlKhirat restaurant, Masharef lounge. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as;
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to follow payroll and key sign-out procedures.
- The ability to keep all linen neat organized and cleaned.
- The ability to clean linen room & trolleys.
- The ability to inventory and maintain the cleanliness of all linen closets and empty trash.
- The ability to assist the room attendants with necessary needed linen.
- The ability to resupply linen items in the linen closet and stores daily, as well as
- The ability to deliver and pick-up soiled linen items.
- The ability to assist the housekeepers by removing the soiled linen from the chute room in each floor.
- The ability to deliver linen from the laundry to the floors, including Housekeeping pantries.
- The ability to maintain the cleanliness of the service elevator areas.
- The ability to offer assistance to guests when requested or needed.
- The ability to identify stained linen and separate.
- The ability to identify torn linen and separate.
- The ability to maintain a daily production record and report linen abuse.
- The ability to be familiar with linen sizes and classifications.
- The ability to report any maintenance deficiencies to linen room operation.
- The ability to employ proper use and maintenance of all equipment and supplies.
- The ability to complete any project assigned by the Director or Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- The ability to respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer