"A passion for perfection"
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel AlMaqam description :
Swissotel AlMaqam is Swissotel's 2nd hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel AlMaqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel AlMaqam is part of a new urban development, including AlKhirat restaurant, Masharef lounge. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as;
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to perform all job functions for the position tailor.
- The ability to fit and alter uniforms for all new employees.
- The ability to inspect and repair any uniform, linen, drapery, bedspread whenever needed.
- The ability to service all sewing and tailoring needs for any guests for any and all types of
- The ability to keep accurate records regarding each uniform on property.
- The ability to keep adequate inventories of sewing supplies.
- The ability to issue uniforms to all employees.
- The ability to assist in inventory of uniforms.
- The ability to handle telephone calls in uniform room.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
-Previous housekeeping experience an asset
-Excellent communication and organizational skills
-Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
-Highly responsible & reliable
-Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
-Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer