"A passion for perfection"
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel AlMaqam description :
Swissotel AlMaqam is Swissotel's 2nd hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel AlMaqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel AlMaqam is part of a new urban development, including AlKhirat restaurant, Masharef lounge. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as;
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to follow proper payroll procedures.
- The ability to operate and maintain all washing machines.
- The ability to report any deficiencies or equipment malfunctions immediately to a supervisor or manager.
- The ability to sort, load and unload the washing machines with kitchen rags, uniforms, bed skirts, bedspreads, shower curtains, shower curtain liners, overlays, bath towels, face cloths, hand towels, sheets and pillow cases.
- The ability to store, requisition and utilize the proper chemicals for the washers.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to sort all linen and terry for housekeeping and food and beverage.
- The ability to weigh all loads and properly load the dryers.
- The ability to operate and maintain the dryers.
- The ability to properly dry different materials such as towels, uniforms, bath robes, bath rugs, kitchen rags, sheets and pillow cases.
- The ability to perform daily cleaning duties in the laundry/valet area.
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous laundry experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today
Swissotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer