Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience and marketing qualifications.
- Preferably from a luxury hospitality industry or luxury retail background at a digitally innovative brand.
- Knowledge of the operations and experience in web/e-commerce marketing.
- Previous leadership experience within marketing is required.
- Strong team player, communicative and receptive to ideas.
- Self-starter, hungry to learn and implement new initiatives based on strong data findings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to navigate the digital media landscape, including online media vendors, technologies, platforms, and distribution.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The Digital Marketing & e-Commerce Manager will report directly to the Executive Assistant Manager i/c Sales & Marketing to help develop, drive, monitor and implement the digital marketing & e-commerce strategy and to meet and exceed top line revenue objectives and will help coordinate and execute all marketing, advertising, promotional activities and social media campaigns.
The key responsibilities include :
- Manage SEM and SEO with agency, planning Web, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains and grows hotel business with effective marketing plans and programs
- Focusing on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share
- Analyzes and directs the property in decisions for marketing opportunities
- Monitor website and analytics, oversee Google analytics
- Spot trends and oversee plans to market to target audiences
- Monitor and send out reports to stakeholders and handle goal conversions and metrics to ensure team is responding to trends
- Manage sponsored posts and digital advertising with Marketing Team to ensure traffic is driven to site
- Coordinate with team on new initiatives, creating and auditing offers and email campaigns to drive higher conversions through brand.com
- Oversee content across web, mobile, and partner channels, working in partnership with property and website host
- Integrate branding efforts to e-Marketing and paid on-line advertising strategies throughout all other communication vehicles (social media, PR, blog content, direct mail, etc.)
- Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Hotel's mission and objectives.