Begian Beer Cafe Supervisor - Food & Beverage Service - Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Festival City
Full job details
Do you see yourself as
a Supervisor - Belgian Beer Cafe?
What's your passion?
Whether you're into scuba diving, golf or dancing the tango, at IHG we're
interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and
precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - people
who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for
more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Hotels Group (IHG) properties in Dubai Festival City consist of three hotel
brands and a golf course. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the
superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence
Suites and the 18 hole championship Al Badia Golf Club. In addition to over 1000 bedrooms, the four
properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an
impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the luxurious Spa
InterContinental, state-of -the-art gymnasium facilities, and swimming pool
looking for confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people to join
over 1200 colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of
luxury, quality and service which define our company. We value the
passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your
passion when you work with us.
At the moment we're
looking for Supervisor - Belgian Beer Cafe - Food & Beverage Service to join our
energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai Festival City.
This role reports to the Restaurant Manager/Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and as the Supervisor you will ensure the smooth conduct of the shift through customer focused service delivery and effective staff supervision, promote the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
The key responsibilities are:
· In the absence of a Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
· Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
· Supervise cash handling and banking procedures
· Prepare daily banking and cash flow reports
· Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
· Deal with irregular payments
· Supervise the maintenance of service equipment
· Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
· Control stock and monitor security procedures
· Assist with menu and wine list creation
· Supervise functions.
In return we'll give you a competitive
tax-free financial and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and the
chance to work with a great team of people.
join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our
guests feel special, making InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City a great
place to work. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you
could bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other
jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.com/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
· Minimum one year in a similar role in a five star property
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Excellent communication skills