Waiter/Waitress - Dubai
We are looking to recruit a smart enthusiastic Waiter and / or Waitress preferably Arabic to work in our outlets to provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Auris Plaza Hotel ’ Standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different outlets or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To know the correct sequence of service and to work accordingly.
- To accurately record, pre-check, pick up and serve all food and beverage orders, promptly and courteously.
- To process the guests’ orders in a timely manner whilst verifying that all items are prepared according to guests’ requests and standards.
- To keep a discreet eye on the guests to ensure they are satisfied with the service provided as well as content/thrilled with the food and beverage served.
- To respond to any additional requests and to determine when the course/meal has been completed.
- During the meal, after each course, remove dirty dishes and silverware from table. After the meal, clean and reset the table.
- To keep abreast of the food and beverage promotions, new menu items, daily specials, and other relevant information for the outlet guests.
- To ensure that the working area and station are stocked with “mise-en-place” and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure the smooth running of the assigned station at all times.
- To check the restaurant reservations list frequently during the shift.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to the Assistant Restaurant Manager if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To be able to answer questions of guests regarding any information related to the hotel or the area
To establish and maintain a good customer relationship with all guests