Restaurant General Manager for a Newly Opening Hotel in the Middle East
Full job details
We are working on behalf of a top Luxury Hotel Group that is opening a uniquely exquisite Hotel in the Middle East. We are seeking Restaurant General Managers for Latin Restaurant as well as a European Restaurant.
The successful candidate will have previously worked in either Europe or in
Under the general guidance of the Director of Food & Beverage, the Restaurant General Managers will ensure that all guests have a rewarding and memorable experience. The Restaurant GM will be responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing their restaurant’s operations, and maintaining high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to develop and market ideas to promote business; manage and develop the staff; meet budgeted productivity and control costs while keeping quality consistently high.
Duties & Functions:
- Promote restaurant business and continually source new business while building loyalty with existing business
- Build strong business relationships with all 3rd party F&B partners
- Ensure that staff receives consistent and proper feedback and training as well as clear direction
- Monitor performance with respect to the restaurant budgets and manage accordingly
- Monitor & maintain proper inventory and supplier contracts to ensure cost of sales remain in budget
- Consistently monitor quality of service and product delivered on property
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Engineering and Housekeeping Departments in regards to maintenance of the property’s functionality and overall look.
- Interview employees and provide input on talent selection
- Assess employee performance and provide feedback throughout the year
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous Experience working in Latin America
- Previous Experience working in Europe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- 5+ years’ experience in Luxury Food and Beverage operations as well as in senior F&B management experience
- Licenses or Certificates: Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits
- Must have knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation techniques, health department regulations and liquor laws
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
Salary and Package Details:
- Basic Salary: $5,000 USD/month
- Transportation Allowance: $500 USD/month
- 2 bedroom apartment accommodation
- 30 days’ vacation
- 1 return ticket per year
- Medical Benefits provided
If you are interested in this role and you meet ALL of the above requirements, please send your resume in WORD format through to:
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet all of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.