Human Resources - Learning & Development Coordinator
We’re currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Learning & Development professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees.
As a Learning & Development Coordinator you are responsible in assisting the Learning & Development Leader in managing the hotel’s training function in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Coordinate with the requirement of office supplies and colleague development materials
• Update and maintain the hotel’s information board and distribute or organize literature, forms, prizes, cards, etc. to colleagues when necessary
• Develop and maintain hotel’s colleague development library and co-ordinate acquisitions
• Consult with the Learning & Development Leader for the co-ordination of colleague development course materials
• Assist in coordinating all colleague related functions, including special events and outings
• Co-ordinate with the Human Resources Department and Housing Supervisor to ensure all new colleagues are shown around for orientation and receive information needed
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with preferable minor experiences in a professional training environment and some knowledge in instructional methods and training techniques. You must have a good working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be passionate about coordinating training and developing others with the ability to conduct and follow structured training programs in a charismatic and enthusiastic way. You enjoy working with all level of colleagues in a diverse environment, portray good customer service, interpersonal, team building and conflict resolution skills and posses following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results