Front Office Receptionist
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai is looking for a Front office Receptionist, who will perform the duties and responsibilities as follows;
- To respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the Front Office Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
- Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of fire.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.