Executive Pastry Chefs
Full job details
Gastronomica is a leading restaurant operator of original dining concepts. Currently operating in Kuwait, KSA, Oman, UAE, Qatar with Bahrain on the way. The company currently operates a number of unique popular dining concepts, which include Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Burger Boutique, Open Flame Kitchen, Skinny Cloud, Nomad Kitchen and Roadside Diner. All our brands are created in-house from the ground up. We are the leader of original dining concepts in the Middle East focusing on high quality food service operations. Our aim is to build our brand name by carving out a niche which focuses on high-quality products that are based on a Total Dining Experience principle.
Our Iconic brands are seeking talented and creative Executive Pastry Chefs to join their team based in the GCC. As the Executive Pastry Chef, you will develop and implement new food concepts, ensure food quality and produce an effective and high performing kitchen.
Your prior successful launches of new restaurants combined with your ability to develop and manage multi-site, multi-concept operations will provide you the building blocks of success for an Executive Chef with Burger Boutique. Your ability to successfully, inspire, mentor and lead a team of chefs together with your passion for innovation will steer you into a rewarding career with Gastronomica.
As the Executive Chef your responsibilities will include:
- Effective and efficient kitchen management, budgeting and reporting
- Ensuring all menu items are prepared to recipe standards and consistency is maintained
- Standardizing recipes, developing and maintaining all kitchen specifications and procedures
- Creating, innovating and introducing new menu ideas
- Liaising with the purchasing, marketing and corporate teams
- Vendor development and equipment sourcing
- Maintaining kitchen specifications
- Liaising with marketing, purchasing and project teams regarding new openings and current operations
- Efficiently allocating resources and effectively executing cost control processes
- Ensuring high quality and high consistency of food and safety standards
Your understanding of a variety of differing cuisines together with and exposure to the restaurant/hospitality sectors within the GCC will be greatly appreciated as will your ability to work with multi cultural teams.