Operations Country Manager Oman
Full job details
With our recent opening of Roadside Diner in Oman, we are seeking a talented and passionate Restaurant Operator to join our team in Oman as a Country Operations Manager. Planning, organizing, developing and implementing all key operational functions across Oman and taking a lead in its day to day restaurant operations will be your primary focus.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following;
- Restaurant management/profitability and reporting
- Staffing and training of new operations
- New restaurant openings
- Setting operational budgets and targets
- Menu development
- Contributing to the ongoing research on the F&B industry
- Formulating new ideas and evaluating new opportunities
- Devising and executing efficient control systems
- Ensuring consistency of raw material quality
- Maintaining a database of all suppliers, both food and non food
- Induction and training of new team members
- Ongoing training and development of team
- Accountable for the verification of all documents required by corporate office ensuring compliance with financial, legal and government legislation andregulations
- Responsible for generic document approvals from authorized signatories.
As the face of Gastronomica you will also be responsible for any promotional and marketing activities within Oman. Ideally you will have worked in high end dining restaurants and successfully managed multi brands, multi-units within the GCC.
Your proven ability in driving revenues and controlling costs while maintaining and increasing quality of product and exceptional dining experience levels will highly regarded.