Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Full job details
- Performs such tasks as replacing burned out electrical fuses, installing new electric outlets and repairing electrical appliances.
- Ensures proper functioning of all electrical outlets in and out the hotel building in order to achieve maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Maintains all electrical systems and equipments in good working condition through a Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Completes maintenance request, keeps a record of all supplies, tools and repair parts used in operating and maintaining equipment.
- Documents all work performed, parts needed and used on work requests.
- Reports any deficiencies noted with regard to equipments or machines or systems operation.
- Undertakes electrical/electronic repairs, servicing and refurbishment to all hotel equipments as to the required standard.
- Upgrades electrical circuitry drawings to reflect modifications/additions.
- Records details of work completed, purchase requisitions, stores requisitions and other workshop documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Use of safety “Tag Out” system.
- Effective use of Building Management System (BMS) and Quality Engineering Management System (QEMS).
- Undertakes all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the relevant work rules and standards.
- Responds immediate to all work requests which concern Health and Safety.
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Completes all work orders with due diligence.
Yassat Gloria Hotel & Hotel Apartments shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.