Attrative Salary + Benefits
Full job details
Duties and or Functions:
- To maintain an organized, systematic and updated filing system (hard copies & hard disk backup), in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data and avail loss of data from the hardware.
- To prepare and types sales team’s corporate offer letters update Opera and ensure it is reviewed & properly checked before handing it for signature.
- To compose letters, memos, faxes and other mail on behalf of the executives
- To maintain a prompt and accurate follow-up and trace system for the Director /s Correspondences
- To handle all incoming calls & guest’s inquiries in the absence of the sales team & channel to the concerned department if the inquiry requires immediate action.
- To promptly dispatch mail and facsimile documents.
- To maintain adequate stock of office supplies and initiate requisition.
- To ensure that all correspondence and offers related to the sales team go out within maximum of 24 hours
- To organize own time & set up priorities ensuring maximum use of working day.
- To report to work punctually in proper and neat uniform complete with name tag at all times
- To ensure full knowledge of hotel’s / area properties, facilities and services.
- To make a thorough check on the premises and operating equipment to determine cleanliness and orderliness.
- To communicate well at all levels dealing with the various administrative demands placed by the pressurized working environment.
- To be flexible to adapt to a sudden increase in working hours if and when working demand arises.
- To have comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Fidelio S&C or opera.
- To ensure that all equipment is in proper working order and to cultivate care for all equipment used. (copier, fax, PCs)
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Formal academic qualifications are not always needed, although a degree in English, business, IT, languages, information science, administration or management may be beneficial. Previous office or commercial work experience can also be helpful. It is vital to have good IT and administrative skills.
Gloria Hotel is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, citizenship, disability or otherwise qualified individual and shall not tolerate harassment of any kind or any other factors which cannot lawfully be considered, to the extent specified by applicable local laws.