Full job details
Duties and or Functions:
- Assists in maximizing room sales and revenue
- Regularly updates OTA’s extranet system for rates, yielding, and inventory etc. other important information within each working day.
- Monitor our channel Manager & booking engines of the property for room sales and revenue
- Maintain accurate filing system of reservations and records of data essential for future business plans and able to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by the management when requested.
- Daily reviews no-show and canceled reservations and processes charges accordingly as per hotel’s policy, and compile every OTA invoice end of each month for submission to Accounts for payment.
- Deals with the daily correspondence and take minutes of the meeting.
- Deals with HR matters such as filing of documents and HR forms etc.
Specific Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum two years Hotel Reservations position experience, preferably in a lifestyle boutique hotel and with a minimum of two years the Middle East experience
- Ability to multitask basic administrative / secretary skills like typing of memo, taking minutes of meetings, work in a fast paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of WISHnet will be an advantage but not a necessity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
Gloria Hotel is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, citizenship, disability or otherwise qualified individual and shall not tolerate harassment of any kind or any other factors which cannot lawfully be considered, to the extent specified by applicable local laws.