Bar Manager (Preferred Female candidates who can join immediately)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Plan, coordinate and control bar organization and activity.
- Apply and ensure application of standards and procedures as defined in the Bar Standard Operating Procedure.
- Establish working hours, and ensure employee discipline and training with the assistance of Bar Supervisor
- Apply and ensure application of procedures and regulations concerning hygiene and safety as well as alcoholic beverage service.
- Make sure that all material and equipment made available to the Bar is correctly used and participate in inventory taking.
- Ensure that Maldives law regarding dispense of alcoholic beverage is followed.
- Make sure that all rules concerning orders, billing and collection are respected.
- Attends and contributes to the daily Food and Beverage meeting.
- Participate in preparing the bar budget.
- Follow F&B Manager, instructions concerning control of costs, personal expenses and charges.
- Make any suggestion likely to improve bar profitability.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Performs related duties and special project as assigned.
- Controls and regulates costs associated with outlet and operation.
- Control the bar's cleanliness, correct operation of facilities, set-up and atmosphere.
- Check Team Members appearance.
- Assure that mixology and preparation of cocktails, beverages are conform to standard
- Ensure that the Team Members are familiar with the menu and cocktail ingredients.
- Conduct pre-service briefing.
- Actively participate in ensuring a high-quality service.
- Make sure that Clients receive advice when they order, to ensure satisfaction and promote sales.
- Ensure that service is both professional and personalized.
- Survey Client satisfaction and if necessary, immediately take the required corrective measures.
- Thank Clients when they leave.
- Inform Food & Beverage Manager of Client comments and suggestions.
- Be familiar with regular Clients and pay particular attention to them.
- Make any suggestion likely to improve service and reception quality.