Reservations Sales Agent - InterContinental Abu Dhabi
Full job details
ready to be a Reservations Sales Agent?
your passion? Whether you're into surfing, swimming or scuba diving, here at
IHG we're interested in YOU! We
love to employ people who apply the same amount of passion and dedication to
their jobs as they do to their hobbies - helping us to become one of the very
best companies in the world. By sharing your expertise and passion, you will
help us to achieve our vision which is 'Great
Hotels Guests Love'.
Abu Dhabi is an IHG flag ship property in Abu Dhabi and is a prominent
landmark on the corniche located in a commanding beachfront setting. It
features 390 guest rooms and suites, highly acclaimed food and beverage outlets
and elegant meeting rooms and banquet facilities.
We are currently seeking to hire a dynamic Reservations Sales Agent to join
InterContinental Abu Dhabi.
- Ensure that reservation telephones are attended at all times
during scheduled hours and the team is complying with the set standards of
salutations and telephone etiquette
- Ensure that quality of reservation is maintained in terms of
guest details, outlet bookings etc
- Ensure that the minimum response time is maintained for all
reservation requests. Instant update on detailed information in PMS and
reservation system to maintain Guest Satisfaction
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry
expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
- Understand and anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and
extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
- Be able to promote the hotel (and InterContinental Hotels
Group generally) products and services.
The ideal candidate needs to have at least 2 years
experience in a similar role with a 5* hotel and be passionate about Revenue
Management and its implementation in all aspects of the business. You must be expert in Reservations management,
administration and best practices.
In return, we'll give you some great benefits
including a competitive salary package, free duty meals, uniforms, hotel
discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a fantastic team. Most
importantly, we'll give you Room to be
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and
tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with
IHG please look at http://careers.ihg.com/