Telecommunications (PBX) Manager
Full job details
Mandarin Oriental, Doha will be the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Middle East. It will be located in Mushaireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Propertie's an ambitious development of a 35 hectare site adjacent to Doha's cultural gem, Souk Wakif and near the city's business centre in West Bay.
Do you see yourself as a Telecommunications Manager to join our pre-opening team of the Mandarin Oriental, Doha?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Telecommunications in hotels?
At Mandarin Oriental we employ colleagues with passion and willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Supervise and assist Telecommunications Operators with their duties.
- Ensure a warm and genuine Telephone experience for all callers.
- Perform aspects of human resources and training functions, including counselling, coaching, training, disciplinary actions, etc., for Telecommunications Operators.
- Serve as the Manager on Duty and available to guests as needed.
- Ensure proper staffing at all times.
- Compile and maintain the daily departmental communication report.
- Identifies quality improvement trends and effectively communicates issue to the Front Office Manager.
- Handle all guest complaints and comments relating to the department tactfully.
- Ensure that the Training manual is continuously updated, maintained and used effectively.
- Personally identify guests in VIP categories and as well as repeat guests; recognize and anticipate their individual needs.
- Cooperate and coordinate teamwork with other departments.
- Detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
- A minimum of 1 years of Front Office experience in a luxury hotel.
- Strong command of MS office products and Mitel system.
- Good knowledge of Hotsos, and Rex.
- Confident with guest interactions
- Customer focus.
If you are interested in joining our pre-opening team apply today!